"New Generation" Humanitarian NGO announces an open call for a three-day training course for CSO representatives on "Human Rights" and "Safe Space".
Course Days։ February 14-16, 2019
Position: Expert on Human Rights and Expert on "Safe Space"
Reports to the Project Coordinator
Start of announcement: 11.01.2019
Application deadline: 25.01.2019.
The purpose of the course is capacity building of CSO representatives' on "Human Rights" and "Safe Space" topics, which will contribute to the reduction of stigma and discrimination, hate speech and resulting in more literate and professional approach with the LGBTI community.
• Cooperate with the project coordinator to develop training modules on "Human Rights" and "Safe Space" topics to be used during the training.
• Learn more about topics with all their components.
The components of the "Human Rights" topic are:
1. The ECHR (European Court of Human Rights) procedure
2. Stigma, discrimination
4. Hate speech, freedom of speech
Components of the theme "Safe Space" are:
2. Acts and their indicators
3. Disclosure and response to disclosure
4. How to Create a Safe Space
• The module should be presented in the PowerPoint format, including the theoretical knowledge and practical topics.
Required qualifications and skills
• Work experience in "Human Rights" and "Safe Space" topics
• Willingness to promote human rights among project target groups
• In-depth knowledge of the protection of vulnerable groups, particularly LGBTI persons,
• Work experience with civil society, state and international organizations;
• Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
To apply for the vacant position of experts, please send an e-mail to [email protected] in the field of the topic mentioning the position of the corresponding expert until January 25, 2019.